About Me

My photo
Switzerland
This one is the most frequently updated columns in my profile..Its not that I keep changing..but that I discover more of me with time... Sometimes I kind of get lost in my thghts in the world which I call my own...while ppl get lost in territories unknown to them ! Its not that I run away from reality...but isnt the wrld in dreams a better choice? I live a happy and hassle free life.Reason-I have a bad memory Confusion has been a constant companion in my life...to the extent that I love being confused..:-) Talking about love..I love myself, I love the ones who hates me..and also love the ones who doesnt know me because its costs me nthng.... :-)Thats how I am nd canot be changed..I am not evrythng I wish I could be but I am everything I need to be.I am just me and I like it that way..:)I don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.Sochti hi jyada,Kam main samjti huan...Dil kuch kehta hain,kuch aur he karti huan.. I have realized...Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck.I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.Evrythng that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Luv her...and finally she left..:-)





Hi friends ..hope this should be an interesting topic atleast for my friends...and for people who know me...

This month April is not that good for me I guess...every thing is a bad news..and bad news is about my topic "She finally left".....

I know her since an year.....I had every hope she will be with me till her end...she is cute...she is SMALL :) .. she is hard..though I tell her or though I dont ...she knows about my friends..and more than friends she know my feelings..my approach..my decency ..my cruelty...

Most of my friends never knew or I never Said them I like her and I LUV HER...but most of you guys  have seen her....if you have a interaction with her..you cannot take your looks out of her..coz she impress you to that extent..she is beyond your expectation.

But recently she is changed..she made up her mind to move away from me....and finally she did ...and this time Permanently.she never understood What I would be with out her?....she left me with nothing..she took away all my friends and all my contacts..my past memories...my happiness

I respected her word..and started adjusting life with out her..."Every thing that LEAVE us, will be replaced by a better option"... I believe in this..though hard. I started searching for a new one for some time...but she never had a replacement..but finally I succeeded...I found a replacement..she is not as intelligent as the other..but she has her own unique qualities which seriously attracted me .. but at the same time she is more beautiful in terms of looks...:) she is a good ADJUSTMENT

hellluuuuu hold on guys..here I am talking about my Iphone and my recent mobile Xperia X10...I lost my iphone and brought the other.But finally I found my DARLING(Iphone :-)), she came back to me and she will be happy with me..coz I know I will never loose her again.. dont ask me what would I do with the other...This time my SIS is LUCKY :-)
--Ram

2 comments:

  1. Hey Varma I have a Quote related to this content, hope u would like(I know u like Quotes very much....)

    "Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good presentation. And as always, your photos on the blog are nice.

    A variance of above quote :

    "Dont let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option for them".

    - Rajesh Adep

    ReplyDelete


Page vists till now