About Me

My photo
Switzerland
This one is the most frequently updated columns in my profile..Its not that I keep changing..but that I discover more of me with time... Sometimes I kind of get lost in my thghts in the world which I call my own...while ppl get lost in territories unknown to them ! Its not that I run away from reality...but isnt the wrld in dreams a better choice? I live a happy and hassle free life.Reason-I have a bad memory Confusion has been a constant companion in my life...to the extent that I love being confused..:-) Talking about love..I love myself, I love the ones who hates me..and also love the ones who doesnt know me because its costs me nthng.... :-)Thats how I am nd canot be changed..I am not evrythng I wish I could be but I am everything I need to be.I am just me and I like it that way..:)I don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.Sochti hi jyada,Kam main samjti huan...Dil kuch kehta hain,kuch aur he karti huan.. I have realized...Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck.I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.Evrythng that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My "ATTITUDE"....

Hello Friends, I ever know that this BLOG(thoughts) of mine would make you think for while..and if it is doing it..I am a happy person. I never expected this response...I promise I will never pen down anything for somebody..If I start doing it I am afraid that I would manipulate things unknowingly…So everything I pen down in this space are my thoughts and Incidents in my life that I associate to some topic selected.. And I write everything here..just only to kill my lonely time with which I am not COMFORTABLE all the time.

My post for this time is “ATTITUDE”… I selected this bcoz almost every day I think about this word … and this word keeps me conscious in every action I do. Here I would engrave two things firstly “What is ATTITUDE to me” and secondly “What is MY ATTITUDE”

"What is Attitude to me.."
I will keep my thought of looking at Attitude but don’t curse me if that makes no sense.. for example I f we look at a tree...the roots of it are spread so deep since ages.. with its past experiences and because of which you see Flowers and fruits exposed outside. For me roots seems to be "ATTITUDE" which you could never see but the actions you do and the decisions you make depend on the same..

Attitude is some kind of approach which can draw people to u or move away people from you…To keep it simple Attitude is your original character.

I can quote you a example..You went to somebody house and you found RS 10000 on the floor and those other people never noticed it and you have every chance to take it…. Everybody is fond of money.. Don’t you?..But the ones who organize themselves and give value to ethics and leave the money as it is are Classified as good people(with +ve attitude).and who got persuasive to that money and accomidate it ..are Classified as bad  One(with –ve Attitude)…here the Classifying line is…a decision of you taking the money or u not taking it ..I have a question now.. To what extent it is correct to atleast have a thought of having that money?..leave about ur decision of having it or not, it is secondary. I leave that to your wisdom.

I can quote you a similar example..this time it is restricted to guys…We watch many movies ... How many of you don’t see a heroine with a bad thought or bad intention? Again I dont need an answer, answer urself. The one who has control over himself’s and forget it after the movie is portrayed as GOOD and the other who simply lives in a world of having the same intention and talking about the same is portrayed as BAD. I believe Everyone is a criminal by heart but its the Attitude which classifies the people either good or bad.

There is nothng we could do about how people react to us, All we can do is control the mode in which we react, So that atleast others won’t react pessimisticly . I belive Attitude is some thing for sure you won’t get it in a day, it is built with your good or bad experiences in your past , it is like a Dairy of your past and is a Voice of your present.

“What is MY ATTITUDE”
Guys you should tell me this…...I cannnot simply go ahead and say its my attitude but can say How I  try building it...

Quotes, Movies, Chatting with Friends..these are the sources of my learning’s and they contribute much to my attitude..A simple quote on a chat bandar can draw my attention...I can give you some examples of the above and how they effect me…

Quotes:
“Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day”...(poster in the busstop)
“He is nothing” has no meaning from the Time I took the above seriously. I stopped complaining about any body and stopped gossiping about others.

“I don’t desire anything which I don’t deserve, If I Deserve Some thing I will make sure I will get it”.....(Cousins orkut profile)
This quote has completely changed my lifestyle…If I think of giving up anything at some point this will never allow me to give up. It always says U DESERVE IT.

Movies (Dialogues)
Everything that happens good is because of a person not because of GOD (Jeevitham lo machee adee jarigina adee manishe vallaee devudu valla kadu) (Some recent flop movie)
Even this influenced me much. I started showing affection in my conversations and started finding new acquaintances…at the end what matters is how many remember you and how you are remembered

No Matter how big is the sky, It seems to be small for a wing of a small bird                       (Akasam entha peddadina…rivvu manna guvva pilla raekka mundu chinadaenuraaa) (Siriveennala seethrama shastry lyrics)
There is nothing big we cannot achieve, Its all about how you look at it.  when a small bird is not giving up thinking about the huge sky..why do you think of giving up for a small problem which is not even worth comparing with sky..I started comparing myself with the little bird when I feel...that I am giving up..and it always worked

Friends
There is one person..whom I owe a lot...He is never a friend of mine...I can call him my guardian, His acquintance is a gods gift...I am not naming him here As I have a plan of separate post for him...

I will tell you a Incident..which tells us his attitude..and the same influencing me..

We were going to a shop nearby walking....a group of 4 of 5 people came to us asking if we know Hindi.  I know why they asked that..and I even know their expectation..coz I have came across these type of people many times..and the very next moment they tell you they were lost here and wanted to go to their native place for which they need money......Hope everyone has this type of experience....I simply moved away from them...and this guy stopped..and started listening to them..I am afraid this guy would donate some..I went up to him and said this is alll scrapp....but he is still listening to them and gave 300 rs...I was like frustrated...and he is still listening to them...those people were asking for 400 more..Infact I felt they were demanding..But this guy gave some amount again and sent them.....I started shouting at him...what the hell is he doing...I know he is into some financial issues...I was questioning him and telling himm alll that is allllll   scrap...also arguing why he gave them ..inspite of me telling to him beforeee ?...he simply answered.."I know I will get fooled 99 times, But atleast 1 person who is really in that need will be benifited and I am happy for that".  Guys how many of you find a person like this these days.. and dont you think That I should be proud of having this guy in my life...?

The above things are only few things that made me think..and change..They are many such things and this static page for sure cannot accomidate all those... These are few things which we always come across in our daily life and we just ignore them...I even watch flop movies..coz most of the a messages I took is from them(Might be while watching hit movies I concetrate on the story..not sure).....I like making new acquitances..this shows me my caliber of approach towards others..every new good friend in my life is my acheivement, my asset, my happiness,(isnt it a good feeling.. when u think of a staranger whom you never know before in this busy vast world caring you...listening to you ..admiring you? ) ...Friends forward me a lot of mails on some good stories, quotes, cartoons...I remember very few of those and those will keep my failure away from me most of the time...they never allow me to give up. This is how I feel I am building my Attitude......Some times when I think about ....where I am. in life..its always pleasent for me and I feel I am always lucky in getting what I want..starting from my Mobile, Bike, Friends, Job, well wishers. relatives....ETC. If you want something you should work in getting that something..When Something existed..damm sure there should also be a way to get that something exists...and your job is to just find that way out..If you remember this you will realisseee that no problem exists without a solution.

Finally.. Always think about what you LEFT, not what you LOST and Never agree that you were wrong, Instead tell them what you tried.


Sometimes ..what you hate ..gives you some thing usefull..I started this post saying I am not comfortable with my lonliness and  only because of that I could write this big essay answer. Now I feel only when you are alone the way you look at world differs.....Will you Agree?

2 comments:

  1. I do agree with every thing here, and a question for u. what do u call it...when a person take that 10000rs and try to find out to whome that money belongs and give it back to them?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should run spell check, and more importantly grammar... Presence errors especially grammar, make it hard to follow an otherwise interesting article.

    ReplyDelete


Page vists till now