About Me

My photo
Switzerland
This one is the most frequently updated columns in my profile..Its not that I keep changing..but that I discover more of me with time... Sometimes I kind of get lost in my thghts in the world which I call my own...while ppl get lost in territories unknown to them ! Its not that I run away from reality...but isnt the wrld in dreams a better choice? I live a happy and hassle free life.Reason-I have a bad memory Confusion has been a constant companion in my life...to the extent that I love being confused..:-) Talking about love..I love myself, I love the ones who hates me..and also love the ones who doesnt know me because its costs me nthng.... :-)Thats how I am nd canot be changed..I am not evrythng I wish I could be but I am everything I need to be.I am just me and I like it that way..:)I don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.Sochti hi jyada,Kam main samjti huan...Dil kuch kehta hain,kuch aur he karti huan.. I have realized...Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck.I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.Evrythng that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is life.......

Hello to everyone on this page..Previous posts of mine were the Incidents in my Life..those would be meaningful to the persons who knew me …its just another junky blog for the rest of the world…Now I wanted to keep in something which makes sense to everyone. I am not here to Impress anyone..or educate anyone..I am here to keep in my thoughts and kill my time..only my time.

I choose and prefer to write something about this four letter word “LIFE”… where everyone has different approach and different definition on their own..”WHAT you mean by LIFE?”..I have asked this question to many of my acquaintances, friends, relatives, and even strangers ..Most of the time I never got the answers but got the definitions..saying..Life is a GAME, Life is a CHALLENGE…Life is this ..and Life is that..YES I completely agree with them and they are good quotes..”Life is me myself..Impacting others either positively or negatively” this is my answer to the above question.. … I can elaborate you on this with few real time instances….

Mohan das Karamchand Gandhi…Adlof Hitler ..they doesn’t need an introduction and are the great personalities of the world history even today. Now I have a question here.. Why Gandhi is called MAHATMA and why is Hitler just a Hitler? Give a thought and you would understand…

There is a incident I can quote here.. I was traveling in a tube, on my way to Office in london.. I have a habit of saying HI to the ones sitting beside me, and this continued even that day and in response other man Introduced himself as KALAM and when I enquired about his full name he said it’s “ABDUL KALAM”…Automatically I started giving him much attention and till date he is a good friend of mine…WHY DID I GAVE HIM MUCH ATTENTION that day?..When I ask this myself today..the answer I have is..Probably I started relating him with our ex president ABDUL KALAM..by his name initially, As I have positive impression towards KALAM might be that would have been carried forward to that person and that might have resulted in pleasant communication . What if the same GUY introduced himself as “MUSHRAFF”..would he be a friend of mine?..for sure NO because..I would have started relating him with mushraf initially…and my conversation would have been the other way (the feeling which I have on mushraff influences me and directs me that way)…..Both are presidents, why do we respond differently at each of them? what is the dividing line that differentiate both of them ?

Most of the time its human tendency that we start relating people by some attributes (good or bad) to someone who has influenced us or impacted us(positively or negatively). People even start relating others with you at some point of your LIFE, now its upto you, how you want to be related, respected and remembered for the rest of your life and even after your life…

I also want to engrave my Approach Towards Life. Knowingly or Unknowingly almost all the time we search for happiness throughout our life, instead of creating it for ourselves. I am even afraid sometimes we alter the meaning of happiness and live in the false world. We make the things complicated..we give importance to our ego’s which dominates our feelings and emotions.

Every one of us have dreams..and we consider them only DREAMS and pay no attention… remember even the tough journey of 100 steps would start with a normal single step.

I would quote a example here. I observed a guy very closely in my life..they belong to a normal middle class family..Things used to be fine if they don’t have any unexpected expenses..The good part is he joined ENGG and his sister even joined her bachelors…for the world this family is above middle class and is well established. I remember a day where they doesn’t even have bowl rice to fill their stomachs ..I can never forget his mother borrowing a bowl of rice from the neighbors to feed their family, and can still remember she borrowing the sum of three rupees to send her daughter to the college…I only felt bad because I can do nothing. This guy has completed the ENGG.. luckily he got a job in a MNC where his pay is 4.5k per month but he should give a bond for 5 years… he cant say no to it because of the circumstances he is in…he used to convey me all the dreams he has..but none of them seem to be real..I used to simply listen coz its costs me nothing. I met him recently and now he says most of things which he told me were in place…He has a good job where his sal is nearly 16 times of his intial sal and he has bought some land which he promised that he would get it in the next 5 years…I was happy to hear this from him and I was almost into tears when I think of his past….The guy whom I was portraying till now is ME MYSELF…….. This is not to convey I am successful, But to convey, until you know the pain and feel the importance of something, you will never try something hard.. Keep pessimism out of your life no matter how hard life is ..

Never forget that it is natural for people to forget to be grateful, so if we go around expecting gratitude, we are headed straight for lots of heartaches. So keep a note of not expecting any thing from others. And then if you get it occasionally, welcome it as a surprise and enjoy it. Believe me, keeping yourself on a neutral approach towards others and expecting less in return can make your life happier and better off. If you longed for love, happiness and gratitude, the only way in this world that you can ever be loved is by stop asking for it and start pouring out with a hope of return. So just don’t think much and try it out. Do you know that the most important thing in life is not to capitalize on your gains but to make profit from your losses. So keep working and derive happiness from your life

Today I am still waiting for someone which I never knew that can be mine and you guys know who that is..I live in hope yesterday, today and even tomorrow…And at some point of time I should even answer my emotions and control them and now I don’t have an answer to convey them…

Something Good that happens in your life is because of a person..so see every acquaintance of your’s to be happy. Give them surprises..which they could never expect…these are some things which others will never forget……..have fun……enjoy..lead ur life

1 comment:

  1. what a impressive, emotional and thoughtful feelings. I didn't expect from a guy like u. If u will keep this sensitive feelings in ur heart for ever then u can serve better to needy people around you.

    ReplyDelete


Page vists till now